This site is subject to the following terms and conditions that the relationship between the user and Denisa Scundea, Lindenschmitstr 49 81373 Munich (hereinafter service provider) have been agreed with binding entering this website.
- This website contains data and information of all kinds, the brand and / or copyrighted by the service provider or in individual cases, in favour of third. It is therefore not permitted to download the website in whole or individual parts of it, to reproduce and spread. Permitted is especially the technical reproduction for the purpose of browsing to the extent that such action is not of economic purposes, as well as the permanent reproduction for personal use.
- It is permitted to establish a link to this page, so far as it serves as a cross reference alone. The service provider reserves the right to revoke this permission. The framing of this website is not permitted.
- The service provider assumes liability for the content of its website in accordance with legal provisions, but not for those of third parties uploaded, provided or forwarded, especially for entries in forums or blogs or the setting of images, videos, graphics, etc. by third parties. A liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website is not assumed, accordingly, the service provider is not liable for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the contents of the website, nor for any loss or damage caused by the use of any content of the website which was published, sent via email or otherwise transmitted through the services offered on the website. In addition, the service provider has reserved the right to remove content without prior notice or reasons at any time, and to change the content and structure of the website and the associated user interfaces or to expand.
- The use of the Internet is at the user’s own risk. The service provider shall be liable especially not for a technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
- Place of jurisdiction is, if the contracting party is a merchant, legal entity under public law or public computing a special fund is, at the registered office of the service provider. German law applies, excluding the CISG.
Version February 2018